Consider joining us as a member.
Masjid Al-Tawheed’s members enjoy a prominent voice and added benefits.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
- An increased sense of ownership in Masjid Al-Tawheed’s activities and operations
- Burial rights and privileges
- Participation in committees that interest you
- Becoming a voting member
- Running for elected positions
Who May Become a Member?
To become a member, at minimum you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a believer (Mu’min); affirming you belief in:
- All of the Prophets and in Muhammad as the Final Messenger.
- The Books of Allah
- The Angels
- The Day of Judgement
- Qadaa and Qadr.
- A member shall abide by Islamic ethics and morals and by the Bylaws of EGACC.
- A member must be at least 24 years of age; with the exception of current students.
- An applicant or a renewing member must pay the membership dues set by Board of Directors.
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Membership Dues Payments are $25.00 per month. Membership dues can be paid with Cash/Card in person at the Masjid office, or electronically.
How Can I Get Started?
To register as a new member please download a copy here and remit to EGACC:
Completed applications and payments may be mailed to: